Abuse or violence
Find out how to get support for abuse or violence.
East Surrey Domestic Abuse Services
East Surrey Domestic Abuse Services is an independent charity providing outreach and associated services in the borough of Reigate & Banstead and the districts of Mole Valley and Tandridge.
Patients of all ages are eligible.
See things that East Surrey Domestic Abuse Services can help with
- Advice and support by phone or email
- Fortnightly drop-in group
- Accompanying you to appointments such as court proceedings
- A property security assessment and locks changed
- Finding refugee spaces, for you and your children
- Mother and Child Groups
- 1-2-1 support for children
- Recovery Support groups such as Freedom Programme Recovery Toolkit
- Awareness raising and training within business
- education and the community
Phone: 01737 771 350
Domestic violence and abuse
Domestic violence, also called domestic abuse, includes physical, emotional and sexual abuse in couple relationships or between family members.
Domestic violence can happen against anyone, and anybody can be an abuser.
NHS sexual assault referral centres
If you've been sexually assaulted it’s important to remember that it was not your fault. Sexual violence is a crime, no matter who commits it or where it happens. Don’t be afraid to get help.
Sexual assault referral centres (SARCs) offer medical, practical and emotional support to anyone who has been raped, sexually assaulted or abused.
They have specially trained doctors, nurses and support workers to care for you.
Help is available 24 hours a day.
Request an appointment at the surgery
If the services above are not suitable, you can request an appointment at the surgery.